This document provides for acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
1. This website is owned and operated by Castell & Haro Family Medicine Limited as trending of Central Park Medical. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors Medical Services. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 17 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3. When buying a service, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
4. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
5. “The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
6. In the case of cancelation or reschedule an appointment, It must be informed. Please call or email us to let us know at least 2 hours in advance. Include your full name, date of birth, appointment time and appointment date. You can call us on (01) 254 6999, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not leave a voicemail. This applies to all appointment types, including HSE schemes such as the Under 8 card, Medical card, Maternity and Infant Scheme (Ante-Natal and Post-Natal), Cervical Check Scheme and the Free Contraption Scheme appointments. Failure to let us know that you will not attend an appointment will lead to a €20 cancellation charge, and will mean others will not get to avail of this appointment slot.
7. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
8. When we receive a valid warranty claim for a product or a service purchased from us, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product or reschedule the service. If we are unable to repair, replace the product or reschedule a service within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. We will pay for shipment of repaired or replaced products to customers and the customer will be responsible for returning shipment of the product to us.
9. The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Central Park Medical. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
10. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
11.You agree to indemnify and hold Central Park Medical harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Central Park Medical, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
13.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Central Park Medical assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
14. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
15. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
16. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the Republic of Ireland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the city of Dublin. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
In case of any question or support related to the service please contact our team at email@example.com
1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. We recognise the importance of protecting personal and confidential information in all that we do, and take care to meet our legal and other duties, including compliance with relevant law, regulations and guidance
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Central Park Medical is obliged to ensure patient data, supplied as part of the patient process.
3. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.Personal data will be obtained in a lawful, fair and transparent manner for a specified purpose and will not be disclosed to any third party, except in a manner compatible with that purpose.
“Personal data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller.
4. All medical information is seen as “sensitive personal information” and we will endeavour to ensure your information is treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
Our practices conform with the Medical Council guidelines and the privacy principles of the Data Protection Legislation. This Privacy Statement is about making your consent meaningful by advising you of our policies and practices on dealing with your medical information.
5. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To provide for your care we need to collect and keep information about you and your health on our records. The type of information we need to collect from you includes your name, address, personal phone number, date of birth, marital status, nationality, PPS number, medical card number, family history, ethnic background, current lifestyle, next of kin/emergency contact details and details regarding previous medical history.
Upon receipt of a signed Registration Form we use this data to communicate with you in the interests of your own healthcare but will not forward it to anyone else without your expressed consent. With your consent we can send you appointment reminders and test results.
Regarding relevant information or services to assist you in your healthcare needs such as ECG, 24hr Blood Pressure Monitoring, flu vaccines or medical assessments.
All persons in the practice (not already covered by a professional confidentiality code) sign a confidentiality agreement that explicitly makes clear their duties in relation to personal health information and the consequences of breaching that duty.
Access to patient records is regulated to ensure that they are used only to the extent necessary to enable the Clinicians and or Admin team to perform their tasks for the proper functioning of the practice. In this regard, patients should understand that practice staff may have access to their records for:
Identifying and printing repeat prescriptions for patients. These are then reviewed and signed by the GP.
Generating a social welfare certificate for the patient.
Typing referral letters to hospital consultants or allied health professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychologists and dieticians.
Opening letters from other GP Practices, Hospitals and consultants. The letters could be appended to a patient’s paper file or scanned into their electronic patient record.
Scanning clinical letters, radiology reports and any other documents not available in electronic format.
Dealing with patient complaints.
Checking for a patient if a hospital or consultant letter is back or if a laboratory or radiology result is back, in order to schedule an appointment or conversation with the GP .
Handling, printing, photocopying and postage of medico legal and life assurance reports, and of associated documents.
The practice is committed to guarding against accidental disclosures of confidential patient information. Before disclosing identifiable information about patients, the practice will:
Take into consideration Freedom of Information and Data Protection principles.
6. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at Building 8 Vantage West, Central Park, Dublin 18,D18 K5FV or send us mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at building 8 Vantage West, Central Park, Dublin 18,D18 K5FV [or send us mail to: